Watches of Wales have teamed up with TH March to provide jewellery and watch insurance which covers worldwide accidental damage, loss and theft cover for your precious items. Their premiums start from less than £60 per year and if you need to make a claim, you will be sent back to us or your jewellery/watch shop of choice.
You can obtain a free quick quote online, which will provide you with an indication of the likely premium you will pay. If you’re happy just answer a few more questions and arrange your cover instantly online.
Over 130 years of insurance expertise
- TH March are appointed Insurance Brokers to all the major jewellery trade associations, so it’s safe to say they understand the needs of jewellery and watch wearers and owners!
- Their experienced, qualified, UK-based staff are available to help you with any questions.
- The standard cover they offer provides worldwide accidental loss, accidental damage and theft cover for your jewellery and watches
- Their premiums start from less than £60 per year
- There is no excess to pay in the event of a claim and if you do need to make a claim then we will organise repair and replacement of your jewellery and watches via your own jeweller or watch shop, wherever possible.
- There is no excess to pay in the event of a claim and if you do need to make a claim then we will organise repair and replacement of your jewellery and watches via your own jeweller, wherever possible.
- Also with our hassle-free claims process you will receive your own dedicated claims handler.
- TH March can provide cover for single or multiple items under the one policy
- If you have collections of jewellery and/or watches they can cover them too.